To become the Mid-Atlantic regional leader in the delivery of the highest quality dental services, provided by dental professionals that put patient care first.
To make dental care better for patients, providers and the community by:
1. Affiliating with dentists, whose clinical and administrative staff are committed to providing the highest quality of patient care
2. Creating a long-term partnership with our affiliated practices and their patients to form a regional model of group dental practices that are supportive of its patients and its clinical and administrative teams
3. Shaping a total team approach to continuous improvement of the overall patient care experience and
4. Instituting innovative and leading edge oral health programs that improve the overall health care of each patient and advance the importance of oral health care as an integral part of community health.
Our culture encourages each practice’s clinical and administrative staff to be:
1. Creative: To continuously think “outside the box” and to take risk to improve the patient care, clinical and administrative experience
2. A Team Family: Recognize that our team is a close-knit family that cares for each individual and their families
3. Respectful: Treat our patients and colleagues with respect
4. Experienced: Employing, developing, and retaining the best and brightest dental talent
5. Sharing: Be partners in achieving the goals of each practice and to share in the financial rewards of that achievement